miércoles, 18 de junio de 2008

FIRST ENTRY

So, I have been thinking. The life that I have been living in Spain is pretty interesting. Not trying to toot my horn, but being from Seattle and touring around Europe playing pop-rock in catalan and flamenco fusion is, shall we say, different. I have been in four bands in my two-and-a-half years and each of them has their stories.

Also, opening a fair trade import shop with products from Nepal in the heart of Barcelona is an intersting tidbit. Sathi Art is what some would call a day job, but it takes up more mental space than simply coming and going and collecting every friday. Starting a small business is HARD, but it is also rewarding and, if we can make it work, could be both a socially responsible project creating jobs in Nepal while supporting me and my family in the future.

I will have entries about my past experiences and then from there will log the diffrent shows and special moments from both the music I am playing and the progress of our business.

Hope you all enjoy!

Jefferson Rose

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Rock and roll, hootchie coo. I'm linking you to my blog, american werewolf in Barcelona.
welcome to the mundo de blogspot. Don't sleep in it.